Delivery & Returns Policy
We operate a ‘When it’s gone, it’s gone’ policy so items that appear on the website with a ‘sold out’ notice are not likely to be available for purchase again. However, stock queries can be sent to onlineshop@China-Blue.co.uk. We endeavour to excel in customer service and are happy to cancel or amend any order should the products not be available within your preferred time frame.
Standard 1st class Royal Mail delivery is included for all UK mainland orders.
Receipt of orders placed before midday from Monday to Friday will be dispatched same day, otherwise we aim to dispatch all orders within 1-5 working days of receipt of order for items in stock. During holidays and busy periods such as sale, our warehouse may be extremely busy and your parcel may take slightly longer to arrive. Our customer care team will do their best to keep you updated, but if you have any queries about your delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch via email: onlineshop@China-Blue.co.uk. Unfortunately we do not offer international delivery at this time.
We will happily offer an exchange, refund or credit items (without fault) returned to us in perfect order and in original packaging within 14 days. Product containing food or drink items will not be accepted if opened or returned after the use by date.
When sending a return we would recommend getting return proof of postage as shipping and delivery costs are non refundable. Any additional shipping costs relating to a return or exchange are your sole responsibility. We are not responsible for returns that do not reach us. Please check carefully before returning any item.
In the unlikely event of any item arriving faulty, please inform us within 24 hours of receipt and we will be happy to replace it. Please return to: ONLINE RETURNS: China Blue, Station Road, Totnes, Devon. TQ9 5JR. Items will be refunded or exchanged providing that you have not used the item; it is in the same condition as when you first bought it; and, you have taken reasonable care to ensure that any item is returned to us safely and not damaged in transit.
- Unwanted items must be returned within 14 working days of receipt to qualify for a refund.
- Any unwanted items returned after this time but up to 28 days after receipt will receive a credit note.
- We are unable to exchange unwanted items with a different item.
- You are responsible for covering the cost of returning an unwanted item.
- If you believe an item is faulty, please contact our customer care team before taking any further action. They can be reached onlineshop@China-Blue.co.uk
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery journey. Failure to do so may leave China Blue (Devon) Ltd unable to refund you.
- We recommend that you return goods using an insured, registered delivery service and keep the receipt. We are unable to accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Please take care to fully inspect items upon delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging. Failure to do so may result is us being unable to refund you.
- Before attempting to assemble or install any item, please ensure items are in correct condition and all parts are present. We are unable to refund items which have been partially or completely assembled, or installed.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
We try to process returns as quickly as possible, however this can take up to 28 days during busy periods. If you have any queries about an item you have returned please contact: onlineshop@China-Blue.co.uk